Trump Tells North Carolina Hurricane Relief Depends on Midterm Outcome
How much will a bad joke help, though? The Trump administration has been known to use federal funding to punish states that vote against him enough times that he has been challenged in court over it. While North Carolina hasn’t voted for a Democrat for president since 2008, Trump and Republicans are polling historically underwater. Not only could they lose this Senate seat, but they could set the stage for an even bigger loss in two years.
There you go North Carolinians. He doesn't care about you or your lives! Vote blue in November!
You don't understand how conservatives think. They are not motivated by having a government that wants to help them. They are motivated by having a government that hurts the people they want to hurt.
I'll never understand why the left doesn't get this. Maybe it's because I actually used to be a conservative and moved in these circles, but the left seems willfully blind to how much conservatives hate them.
Leftist thinking as they talk to a conservative: "Gosh how can I make them understand this policy is mutually beneficial. They'll get healthcare and pay less money, it seems so obvious! Maybe they're just anxious about change, but they should see our healthcare system is already failing them. Maybe I need to appeal more to their Christian faith, helping others is a core tenet of what Jesus taught."
The thoughts of the Conservative they're talking to: "I want to kill you. I want to kill you. I want to kill you. I want to kill you. I want to kill you. I want to kill you. I want to kill you."
They treated Kyle Rittenhouse like a conquering war hero because he shot people they didn't like politically. They were celebrating him before they even knew his name because he shot BLM protestors. They openly pass laws about running e people over who are protesting. WTF does everyone think that is about?
They literally shouted to shoot Democrats at CPAC to cheers and laughter. Wake up
No comments:
Post a Comment